Friday, February 19, 2010

Good Morning! Finishing MY USUAL and planning what to make for the rest of the day. For meal 2 I'm going to try a new shake from Oxygen Magazine:

Kiwi Strawberry Shake
1 1/2c frozen strawberries (vitamin C can help flatten your belly)
2 ripe kiwis (to banish muscle soreness)
1 c FF Milk
2 scoops protien
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp honey

This is a great post workout shake!

I'll keep you posted on whats for later! I'm thinking salmon with dill....

Little side note, a quote from one of the most beautiful women that ever lived, Audrey Hepburn.
"I believe in Pink.
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing alot!
I believe in being strong, when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day,
and I believe in miracles..."

No comments:

Post a Comment