Thursday, November 4, 2010

BODYSPACE SPOKESMODEL SEARCH

As you all know I am a bit of a fitness fanatic, and am trying really hard to transition careers into the fitness industry. I've been doing my best with studying and attempting to network via the internet (which as you know is NOT my territory of expertise lol) but I'm asking for your help on this one. Bodybuiling.com is having a Spokesmodel Search and the winner lands the cover of Iron Man Magazine AND will represent Bodybuilding.com and the Bodyspace community by working the Bodybuilding.com booth at the 2011 Arnold and 2011 Olympia Expos!!! (aka a DREAM COME TRUE for me!) I know, I know another contest, but it would mean alot if you would take the time and vote once a day for the month of November.

Thankyou for your time and support!

Just go to www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2011-bodyspace-spokesmodel-search.htm
Then select, VOTE
Go to WOMEN
And my profile is: ElspethKPolt

No comments:

Post a Comment