Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paradise Cup! Nationals here I come!!!


Finally, some time to sit down and write! It's been a busy couple of weeks! Especially this past week leading up to Hawaii's Paradise Cup, (which was by the way, an amazing show!) It was a National Qualifier, top 5 qualify, and I came in 3rd!!! There was such great camaraderie between the competitors- not only was everyone beautiful on the outside, but super sweet and nice on the inside. Its so nice to compete in a show when everyone is nice- besides theres really no need to be bitchy to each other- its in the judges hands who wins anyways! lol
So whats next?? Nationals 2011, and I am soo ready to step up my game :) ...the word TENACIOUS comes to mind right now. I've placed in the top 3 in my last 3 shows this year, and I'm hoping to kick it up a notch in 2011. I may be sweet, but I never give up on my dreams...and this girl, wants her PRO CARD!! lol Competing is definitely challenging, but so worth every minute spent in gym, the dieting, all the preparation- just leading up to one day- with maybe 5 minutes on stage. Those 5 minutes though, make it all worth it. Take it from a shy girl- its the biggest rush you'll ever get!
I truly can't even put into words how much I love fitness and nutrition, and everything about it. I love learning new workouts, concocting new recipes, creating meal plans, and can not WAIT to start training people! And competing is just like icing on the cake for me: its like showcasing what I love to do: being active, eating healthy, and being glamorous and flashy for a day :P So, in a nutshell, thats whats new with me! Stay tuned for some of my competing tips that I have learned from this past year (my first year) of competing!!
Pictured: Top 5 Bkini Short Class at Paradise Cup Oct 8th 2010 Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment