Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LET LOOSE! HAVE FUN!

Have you ever felt like you've already lost the battle before you've even begun? Sometimes we can be our own worst enemies- playing mind games causing ourselves to miss out on amazing opportunities. Its natural to feel afraid of failure, but you can't let it hold you back from living. I get this way sometimes- I psych myself out, being nervous of failing, nervous of what people will say, nervous of the unknown really...but I've realized (in my ripe age of 24) that it takes the fun out of life. And what is life without fun and laughter??? I'm not saying throw every responsibility and inhibition out the window, but learn to let loose a little and not care about the outcome. Instead care about the JOURNEY!

So get there today, do something you've been nervous to try- however big or small! Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment