Friday, September 24, 2010

Plan your own workout!


I had to share this picture! Its too darn cute not to!!! That being said, there actually is a real point to my blog today (not that my cute kitties aren't!)...And that is how to find, and put together yourself, some great workouts. Have you ever felt like you've been in a bit of a workout slump? Like its almost just going through the motions? ...We all have! Well what to do, right?! So I went to my stack of fitness magazines and ripped out all of the workouts. I then put them in different categories: cardio, whole body, arms, back, chest, abs, and lower body. Next I put them all in a binder so when I want to change up my workout (for whatever body part I'm working out) I can just flip through to that section! Voila instant new workout!! Super easy! And the whole binder fits right in your gym bag!
I did the same thing for all the recipes I find. Simply organized them from snacks and appetizers to breakfast, lunch, and dinner! It also eliminated my stack of nearly 50 magazines into 5 accessible and reasonably sized binders.

No comments:

Post a Comment