Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Goal Setting

I seem to be getting a little off track from my blogging about food! But don't worry I havent abandoned my cooking! (Just slacking on the writing portion) I have been going a bit overboard with organizing all of my recipes, workouts, and putting it all into lookbooks, (my new obsession) They are AMAZING! I am a bit of a packrat, and love to keep just about everything, so this has helped me somewhat organize my mess.

Which brings me to a tip that helps me quite alot: Goal Planning! ...why is it so helpful?
...
*Organizes your thoughts. (If youre anything like me, you've got a million and one thoughts flying around up there!) Putting it on paper helps make sense of it all!

*Makes it 'official'. Your goals aren't just theories or ideas now: they're on paper and concrete.

*Gives you direction.

Goal planning is a great way to help start a healthy lifestyle if you're just starting out. And a great way to stay on track and progress if you've already started on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment