Saturday, March 27, 2010

Clean Eating

I never realized how much I enjoyed cooking, really, until I learned to enjoy food the right way. I feel like cooking has become so exciting for me because I almost feel as though I'm discovering food for the first time, (and this time around I'm really enjoying it)...

Food, I have found, is often thought of as the 'enemy' for many constant dieters, or anyone trying to loose or maintain their weight. Calories and carbs are always being counted, labels read thoroughly: every bite of food is scrutinized before it enters our mouth. Wouldn't it just be nice to just EAT?? I honestly never thought I would find a way of eating that I actually enjoyed. I never thought I would be able to eat a meal without the feeling of guilt ultimately following. It was sad and frustrating, and even more so, I now know I'm was not alone in feeling this. So read on blog followers, and hopefully I can convert a few of you to a new world of guiltless and healthy eating:)

...So yes, this story has a happy ending, and yours can too! I discovered the power of Clean Eating about a year ago, and after a few months of trial and error, and adjusting to my new lifestyle, I have found myself hooked and forever grateful. I don't ever feel limited in my choices, I love to eat and cook, and I have to admit I've never looked or felt better. And that's a good feeling! I now feel excited to cook dinner and pack my lunch! It sounds silly, but after years of tormenting myself with silly diets it feels amazing to just relax and enjoy. I know that everything I'm putting into my body is fueling it for life, and yes, it all tastes good:)

So what are you waiting for?! You're obviously on a computer, so google Clean Eating, and of course my favorite Clean Eating Cook, Tosca Reno, and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment