Thursday, June 10, 2010

9 days to goo!

9 more days to go till showtime! its been nothing but practice, practice, practice and monitoring my food intake with complete over obsessisiveness, (if thats even a word!) My body is tired, but my mind has been going a million miles a minute. Mentally checking off everything that needs to get done, appointments to make, keeping up on my school work, counting my carbs, did I do that turn right, am I smiling, did I take out the trash, oh shoot I need to make dinner, thinking about dinner Im hungry, I mean really hungry, have I written in my blog yet, what about sending in an article, oh no Im behind!, btw your voicemail is full delete it! and your email is overflowing with unopened emails...this list goes on.... But you all can relate Im sure! This week has been crazy, and im pretty sure its only going to get a little crazier...On top of that I have that overwhelming feeling of, well I dont really even know how to describe it. You know that feeling when you want something so bad your whole body aches for it?? Well thats it, thats how I feel. But baby steps, baby steps is what I need to keep telling myself- one step at a time I will climb that ladder. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment